Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S) impacts at all levels of the public and private sectors and all industries. We understand that it is important for the overall performance of a business and not just because of legal compliance.
Our clients regularly seek our advice and assistance in managing their obligations as well as when incidents occur.
Our WH&S team has extensive experience in advising on all aspects of workplace safety, including:
- strategic advice on minimising exposure to workplace safety risk and liability
- development of workplace safety management systems, policies and procedures
- training in workplace safety
- advice and representation in WH&S related investigations, disputes and prosecutions
- due diligence of WH&S issues in acquisitions of property and businesses
- advice on self-insurance and insurance premium issues.
We act for principals, developers, contractors, managers and consultants in both the public and private sectors. Our clients range from major institutions and government entities to specialist consultants and subcontractors.
Holding Redlich partner, Michael Selinger, is editor-in-chief of the OHS Handbook - a comprehensive, alphabetically organized, easy to understand guide to Australian workplace safety law. Written in layperson terms, the OHS Handbook will help you protect your business and stay on the right side of the law.