While strong academic performance and outstanding communication skills are a given, we’re looking for so much more.
We want you to:
- have interests and experiences beyond your studies. We value the diversity of perspectives that this brings to our work
- be problem solvers, and solution orientated. That’s how we add real value to our clients
- be a team player and look for opportunities to collaborate. We’re better together
- use initiative and drive your own career. We’ll help you build the career you want through training, feedback and ongoing development
- believe in giving back. Our social justice focus is really important to us, and pro bono work is an important part of who we are.