Lisa has over 22 years’ experience across all types of property developments and transactions including acquisitions, disposals and legal due diligence.
Lisa acts for various Victorian Government departments and statutory authorities, listed and unlisted corporations and superannuation funds. She is also well-versed in transacting Crown land through her work with the Victorian Government.
Lisa has extensive experience in residential, mixed use and commercial developments, including acquisitions, co-owners agreements, development management agreements/joint ventures, property management agreements, financing, titling, subdivisions, owners corporations and sales. She has acted in a number of residential and mixed use developments, both high rise and greenfield developments, varying in size and also including staged developments.
Lisa considers the use of technology as an integral part of service delivery for property transactions and developments to her clients. She has been integral to the roll out of eXpedite, a bespoke system that enables customised project workflows that integrate with each individual client’s requirements to form a streamlined and effective matter management system. Lisa has also implemented the roll out of PEXA within Holding Redlich.
Lisa’s experience includes:
- acting for the Level Crossing Removal Authority in relation to the proposed purchase of up to 70 properties through the Caulfield to Dandenong Voluntary purchase scheme
- acting for the Department of Health and Human Services in relation to the Valley Park mixed housing project, a mixed social and private housing development in Broadmeadows
- acting for the Department of Treasury and Finance in relation to the sale of approximately 125 hectares of Crown Land at Hacketts Road, Point Cook
- acting for the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources in relation to the sale of various properties acquired for the proposed East-West Link project, including a completed apartment building comprising of 176 apartments
- acting for VicRoads in relation to various subdivisions, creation of easements and acquisition of land arising from compulsory and voluntary purchase agreements for a number of projects
- acting for Intrapac Property Group in relation to the Quay 2 development comprising of approximately 500 residential lots in a staged development in Torquay
- acting for ISPT in relation to the sale of three residential development sites in Werribee with a planning permit in place permitting the staged residential development
- acting in relation to the sale of Bentons Square Shopping Centre in Mornington
- acting for LYZ Property Group in relation to a retail and residential development comprising of approximately 400 apartments across two towers in South Yarra
- acting for Parks Victoria in relation to various Crown lease and licence matters.