Elly specialises in property development including advising in relation to strata and community schemes, preparing and developing appropriate governance title and subdivision structures and drafting master off-the-plan sales contracts and coordinating the sales process.
Elly’s expertise includes acting for a number of major property developers to assist with residential and mixed-use development projects by advising in relation to:
- establishment of a strata scheme or community scheme
- conversion and termination of strata schemes
- compliance with the strata scheme and community scheme laws
- drafting and negotiating section 88B instruments, by-laws and management statements for both strata and community schemes
- site due diligence and acquisitions including acquisitions of crown land and rural land
- Foreign Investment Review Board approval and regulations
- finance due diligence
- drafting off-the-plan contracts and co-ordinating the sales process.