Prior to joining Holding Redlich in April 2007, Cameron worked in an international legal firm in London for 3 years acting for significant superannuation funds and property investors and advising in relation to investment and asset management.
In recent years, Cameron has extended his property skills at Holding Redlich while mainly working for government agencies, superannuation funds and property developers. His experience now includes:
- advising government agencies in relation to compulsory acquisition matters, subdivisions, easements and leasing
- advising in relation to the subdivision of land with special expertise in relation to strata and community scheme subdivisions
- drafting and negotiating section 88B instruments, by-laws and management statements for strata and community schemes
- the sale and purchase of retail, commercial and residential property
- drafting master contracts for “off-the-plan” sales
- advising in relation to rural property transactions, including dealing with water and environmental issues, environment protection licences and taxation considerations, and
- drafting and negotiating retail, commercial and telecommunications leases and licences.
Cameron acts for the following major clients of Holding Redlich:
- Transport for NSW (and panel agencies)
- Frasers Property
- Delfin Lendlease
- Jessica Investments Pty Ltd
- Peet Group (including CIC Australia)