Alexander’s extensive experience, as well as leasing advice work, includes drafting and negotiating commercial, industrial and retail leases, agreements for lease, incentive deeds as well as deeds dealing with surrenders, assignments and subleases. His retail leasing experience includes drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements for lease/ retail leases as well as advising landlords and tenants on requirements of the Retail Leases Act 1994 (NSW).
Some of Alexander’s recent experience includes:
- acting for and advising Scentre Group on part of its (Westfield) retail shopping centre portfolio in NSW
- acting for and advising Omicom Inc and its related companies (as Tenant) on its extensive commercial office leasing portfolio in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth
- acting for and advising Property NSW (as Tenant) on its extensive commercial office portfolio throughout NSW
- acting for and advising ISPT on its industrial leasing portfolio in NSW
- acting and lead leasing lawyer for 7-Eleven, assisting and advising 7-Eleven on its extensive leasing portfolio of both its convenience store and petrol station sites throughout NSW
- acting and lead leasing lawyer for Royal Hotels (Australia) Pty Ltd on its retail shopping centre development at the 5 star InterContinental Sydney Double Bay
- acting for and advising Australia Post (in its capacity as landlord and tenant) in relation to its leasing requirements (retail, commercial and industrial) across its extensive leasing portfolio throughout NSW
- advising on numerous commercial, retail and industrial leasing matters for both landlord and tenant (broad mix of ASX listed companies, property trusts, shopping centre owners, government agencies and newly formed start up companies).