Examples of Grace’s experience include the following:
- acting for a listed REIT in relation to a series of property and businesses acquisitions across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia
- advising in relation to the acquisition of major shopping centres, including extensive lease and general property due diligence
- co-ordinating a comprehensive due diligence of a Singaporean property and business portfolio
- assisting clients in relation to the establishment of joint venture arrangements and exit strategies
- advising a hotel developer in the negotiation of a hotel management agreement and development agreement with an international hotel operator
- acting for a foreign government investor in relation to the disposal of a large scale agricultural aggregation in Queensland and for foreign investors in relation to the acquisition of iconic cattle stations in Western Australia
- acting for developers in relation to the establishment of community title schemes and preparation of off-the-plan contracts
- advising international clients in relation to the acquisition of island resorts in the Whitsunday region, from due diligence through to completion
- acting for landlords and tenants in relation to complex retail, off-the-plan and commercial leasing matters.
Grace also has recent experience in relation to various complex finance and corporate transactions, including business acquisitions, share purchases, shareholder’s agreements and subscription agreements.
Grace’s experience enables her to provide valuable assistance to clients in relation to all types of property transactions, mergers and acquisitions and the completion of projects.