Stephen practises in construction and infrastructure matters, specialising in construction litigation, arbitration, expert determination and BCIPA claims.
Stephen has significant major international and local project experience across the commercial construction, mining and water infrastructure sectors. He specialises in dispute avoidance and resolution with extensive experience in mediation, arbitration, litigation and claims under the security for payment legislation nationally.
Stephen has provided dispute related advice to project directors, commercial managers, engineers, programmers/planners, contract managers and quantity surveyors in the context of several high profile international projects including:
- Channel Tunnel Rail Link project encompassing the refurbishment of the iconic Kings Cross St Pancras station (United Kingdom)
- Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone Project (Abu Dhabi)
- Transylvania Motorway Project (Romania)
- Doha International Airport Project (Qatar)
- Rreshen-Kalimash Motorway Project(Albania).