Ravi was admitted to practice in 2006. He has over 7 years’ experience in the Superannuation & Funds Management practice area of Holding Redlich, including a secondment to the Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees.
Ravi has advised on a wide variety of commercial, superannuation and funds management related matters.
Ravi has advised on a wide variety of commercial, superannuation and funds management related matters, including:
- Private equity and infrastructure funds (including managed investment schemes and foreign limited partnerships)
- Negotiation and drafting of outsourcing and other commercial agreements (including administration agreements, custody agreements, investment management agreements, derivatives trading agreements, transition agreements)
- Acquisitions and divestments
- Shareholder and unitholder rights
- Trust deed interpretation, reviews and amendments
- Regulatory compliance and governance issues (including under the SIS Act, AFS and RSE licensing regimes)
- Communications and marketing materials
- Claims and disputes, including in relation to death and disability benefits
- Successor fund transfers
- Defined benefit arrangements
- Pooled superannuation trusts.