Paul provides advice to clients on a broad spectrum of funds management and corporate and commercial issues including:
- acquisitions and divestments
- structuring of investments
- fund establishment
- investment management agreements including in respect of derivative overlays and management transitions
- private equity, infrastructure and hedge funds (both domestic and foreign)
- retail and wholesale managed investment schemes (registered or un-registered)
- pooled superannuation trusts
- securities, derivatives and instalment warrants
- corporate law and governance
- shareholder and unitholder rights.
Paul has substantial experience advising large superannuation funds in relation to their investments in Australia and offshore and associated corporate and commercial issues. He regularly provides advice to trustees in respect of important operational fund documents such as trust deeds, administration agreements and custodian agreements.