Lindsey Harvey is a Senior Associate in our property team.
Lindsey advises on all types of residential, retail, commercial and industrial property transactions and development. Her primary focus is advising developers on the acquisition, development and disposal of their assets, including large scale residential and broadacre developments. She also has significant experience in acting for purchasers and vendors of rural property.
Lindsey has extensive experience acting for property developers, investors and landlords on all aspects of property development. Lindsey’s recent experience includes:
- property development including titling advice, drafting base sale contracts and disclosure material, including option agreements, advising on marketing material and settling off the plan conveyances
- retail leasing — acted for tenants (including national tenants) and landlords including off the plan leasing for newly developed centres
- commercial leasing — acted for tenant and landlord
- sales and acquisitions for commercial/retail/ residential property
- receiver/mortgagee in possession sales, leasing and general advice. Her clients have included Big 4 banks, private lenders and major accounting firms
- shopping centre sales and acquisitions
- acquisitions for private entities and acting for vendors in the rural industry.