Katie has extensive experience in the acquisition, sale and leasing of industrial, commercial, retail and rural properties.
Katie has acted in a broad range of property matters, including:
- acting for landlords in leasing shopping centres, mixed use resort style developments and commercial office buildings
- acting for landlords in redevelopment of shopping centres, including relocation of tenants
- acquisition and sale of industrial properties, commercial office buildings and shopping centres
- acting for a government owned corporation in the negotiation of options to purchase an extensive corridor of rural land for the construction of linear infrastructure
- negotiating agreements with governments in relation to the construction of logistics facilities and infrastructure on State land
- subdivision of land for industrial, commercial and residential development
- negotiating conduct and compensation agreements in relation to petroleum activities.
Katie regularly presents training seminars to the property industry on leasing, property transaction issues and unfair contract terms.
Prior to commencing with Holding Redlich, Katie was an in-house counsel in the gas industry, working on property related transactions associated with a proposed multi-billion dollar gas project.