Holding Redlich is committed to developing a long-term mutually beneficial relationship with you, underpinned by excellent advice, responsive service, and value for money.
In pursuing this commitment we will:
- provide advice of the highest possible standard
- do everything reasonably necessary to achieve your desired outcome
- charge fairly for our work
- at the start of every piece of work spend time to fully understand the work required and your desired outcome
- provide an accurate estimate of our fees for every piece of work which we will update if the scope of work changes
- provide responsive service by replying to emails promptly, returning telephone calls the same day, and ensuring that we always meet deadlines
- prepare documents which are succinct and in plain English
- continually seek ways to improve our efficiency and the quality of the work we do – including by the integration of technology into every aspect of our practice
- do everything possible to avoid conflicts and only perform work in a situation of possible conflict with the express informed consent of everyone involved
- ensure that our clients benefit from our strong business, government and political connections as well as our local and international network of high-quality law firms
- above all else, look after our clients’ interests with integrity, confidentiality, ethics and trust which are at the core of everything we do.