Tanya has over 10 years experience as a commercial litigator and has acted for a broad range of clients covering the manufacturing, technology, retail and corporate sectors.
Tanya’s key focus is to understand and promote her clients’ commercial objectives, within the context of the dispute resolution framework.
Tanya’s areas of experience include commercial contracts, intellectual property, insolvency, property and competition and consumer law.
Tanya’s recent experience includes:
- acting on behalf of a manufacturer defending patent infringement proceedings in the Federal Court of Australia
- advising liquidators of a resources company in relation to realisation of assets of the company, including acting on behalf of those liquidators in Supreme Court of Queensland proceedings arising out of the liquidation
- acting on behalf of a property development company in Supreme Court of Queensland proceedings brought against a professional services provider
- acting on behalf of an agricultural company in District Court of New South Wales proceedings brought for breach of contract
- acting on behalf of a manufacturer of industrial equipment and its director in Federal Court of Australia proceedings brought against the company/director for negligent design and manufacture and misleading or deceptive conduct.