“Holding Redlich’s Corporate Group has been a major player in medium sized transactions for many years and possesses the skills to successfully advise clients in this space.”
Our people have relevant experience and the ability to consider multiple perspectives and options. We don’t over-engineer, instead we bring the right people with the right skills together to successfully conclude any transaction. This approach has earned us a reputation for creativity and innovation.
And, our partners are involved in every deal, from contact through to completion, taking care to be responsive and accessible along the way.
As a group, we have in-depth knowledge of a wide range of industries in which current and past clients operate.
We work with our clients across the full spectrum of corporate and commercial law:
- competition issues and franchising
- complex commercial agreements and long-term supply agreements
- compliance with the Corporations Act and ASX listing rules
- corporate crime & investigations
- corporate governance
- employee share and option schemes
- financial services, lending arrangements and securities
- joint ventures, partnerships and co-ownership structures (establishing and restructuring)
- managed investment schemes
- mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- personal property securities
- privacy and data protection
- private and public fundraising and IPO’s
- venture capital and private equity
Commonwealth Legal Services Multi-Use List
Holding Redlich has been appointed to the Commonwealth Legal Services Multi-Use List in the categories of Government and Administrative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law and Dispute Resolution and Litigation. We regularly act for and advise Commonwealth Government departments and agencies.