Corporate & Commercial Law, Estate Planning, Stamp Duty
T: +61 2 8083 0431
Stephen has been in legal practice for over 30 years, with extensive experience in corporate and commercial law particularly in relation to commercial transactions of all sizes and complexities.
Clients he advises comprise commercial businesses operating in a broad spectrum of industries including clothing retailers, steeldistribution, furniture retailing, warehousing and distribution, computertechnology, intellectual property and electrical contracting. He also adviseshigh net worth individuals and other professional persons.
Stephen’s particular areas of expertise include:
- negotiating and structuring commercial transactions of all types;
- acquisition and sale of businesses and companies, direct involvement in negotiations, preparing documentation and handling all aspects of the transaction;
- advising clients in relation to commercial issues regarding their businesses and personal affairs and in particular strategic planning issues;
- estate planning, in particular for high net worth individuals;
- stamp duty;
- advising in relation to legal structures whether for commercial ventures, property/ personal investment, statutory or other purposes;
- and due diligence on acquisitions.