Saori advises on a broad range of property matters, including:
- acquisition and sale of residential, commercial and industrial properties from contract drafting and advising, due diligence, through to completion of transactions
- leases of retail, shopping centre, commercial, industrial and agricultural premises
- various property related advice work, including property development, easements and body corporate matters.
Saori has exceptional Japanese language skills and is able to assist Japanese clients as well as clients dealing with Japanese businesses.
Saori is dedicated to providing personalised advice and ensuring high-level client care is achieved.
Saori’s experience includes:
- acquisition and sale of industrial, commercial, retail and residential properties
- advising on option agreements and nominee/referral type contracts, and conveyance of contracts arising from exercise of options, nominations or referrals
- acting for developers of residential complexes
- acting for landlords of shopping centres, retail, commercial and industrial properties
- acting for tenants of commercial, retail, industrial and agricultural properties
Having acted for both landlords and tenants, Saori has comprehensive understanding of all aspects of leasing negotiations and transactions, in drafting and reviewing lease agreements, fitout and incentive agreements, associated lease dealings such as assignments, surrenders and variations.
Saori also has experience in the following:
- negotiating with the Department of Natural Resources and Mines on the terms of consent to the sub-lease of State leasehold
- negotiating public utility easements with local governments
- advising clients on a wide range of property matters including body corporate matters, easement and land subdivisions.
Saori has advised clients on various commercial matters such as business purchases and sales, management rights, franchise agreements, shareholder agreements and loan and mortgage agreements, which has enabled her to add a valuable insight into her advice on a client’s property transaction.