Rebecca is a Registered Migration Agent with over 10 years’ experience specialising in Australian migration law.
Rebecca works with Australian and overseas business to obtain Australian work visas for skilled professionals. She also provides guidance and support to businesses in relation to migration compliance and record keeping.
In addition, Rebecca assists individuals wishing to migrate to Australia under the skilled migration program, or family members of Australian citizens and permanent residents. She has also assisted sporting clubs sponsor elite sports professionals.
Rebecca works with clients both in Australia and overseas.
Rebecca has assisted clients in the following areas:
- Temporary and permanent employer sponsorship (including regional employment)
- Skilled independent and skilled nominated visas
- Visas for elite sports professionals
- Business and investment visas
- Visas for family – partners, parents and family of New Zealand citizens
- Resident Return Visas
- Australian citizenship
- Health waiver submissions
- Character submissions
- Responding to notices of intention to cancel or refuse a visa