Peter has broad experience in all aspects of property practice and acts, and has acted, for many of Australia’s largest private and public property developers and investors.
Peter specialises in:
- major property sales and acquisitions
- community title and land developments
- joint ventures
- development agreements and related transactions
- major lease transactions
- planning and development advice
- infrastructure agreements.
Peter is recognised in the 2018 edition of the Best Lawyers in Australia guide for his expertise in Real Property Law. He is also recognised as a Leading Queensland Property & Real Estate Lawyer in the 2017 edition of Doyle's Guide.
Peter’s experience includes:
- major sale and purchase transactions — Aspley Hypermarket, Brisbane Myer Centre, Chermside Shopping Centre and Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- apartment and land development projects — Bretts Wharf Hamilton, Mariners Reach Newstead, Albert Street Sebel in Brisbane, 212 Margaret Street Brisbane, Evolution Apartments North Quay, Ellington Apartments and One Macquarie Street Teneriffe
- general planning and development and infrastructure advice — negotiating legislation changes needed to resolve titling issues for Bretts Wharf Hamilton and Hope Island Resort.