Jennifer specialises in the area of workplace relations and safety law and provides advice, representation and corporate support to clients in industries which include media, professional services, education, construction, government, advertising, manufacturing, aviation, recruitment and property.
Jennifer works closely with human resources personnel, in-house counsel and senior management on a wide range of employment matters, providing assistance to clients in a timely, effective and practical manner and doing whatever is necessary to ensure that clients’ expectations are met.
Jennifer’s recent experience includes:
- Assisting and appearing in matters before industrial tribunals and equal opportunity and human rights tribunals, including unfair dismissals, general protections applications, discrimination claims and other industrial disputes;
- Assisting in common law and statutory disputes before the Federal Court and other Courts;
- Assisting in corporate transactions including conducting due diligence and preparation of reports;
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts, contractor agreements, company policies, guidelines and codes of conduct;
- Providing advice in respect of termination of employment, including performance management and redundancies;
- Undertaking and assisting in investigations of employee complaints and grievances;