Corinne was admitted to practice in 2005 and commenced with Holding Redlich in 2010.
Corinne has experience in a broad range of property transactions including:
- all aspects of commercial, industrial, rural and residential sales and acquisitions
- commercial, industrial and retail leasing (for both landlords and tenants)
- due diligence investigation and reporting, particularly in relation to large shopping centres and office buildings
- off-the-plan developments and sales
- small and large scale subdivisions.
Corinne’s clients include major property trusts, private development companies, government entities and individuals.
Corinne volunteers for Justice Connect and regularly assists on pro bono matters.