We deliver in-house training for representatives of our clients in all relevant areas of employment, industrial and safety law. This is a key service that we offer to minimise an employer’s legal risk. We regularly conduct training on a variety of topics and for all levels, from the boardroom to the office or “shop” floor.
The types of training we have recently conducted for specific clients include:
- Respect in the Workplace Training
- Introduction to the Fair Work Act 2009
- Enterprise Bargaining
- Receiving Complaints and Conducting Workplace Investigations
- Key Employment Issues for Private Equity
- Director and Officer Liability Under WHS Legislation
- Managing Incident Responses and Dealing with Safety Regulators
- Training in Attending Safety Regulator Interviews and the Prosecution Process
- What do Businesses Need to Know about the new WHS laws
We will always look to tailor our training programmes to ensure they best meet the particular training objectives of our clients and regularly work in with their human resource and legal staff in developing and conducting this form of training.