Skilled work force shortages present one of the most critical challenges to Australia. Businesses operating in Australia (or seeking to operate in Australia) increasingly rely on international recruitment to meet their workforce needs.
Holding Redlich advises companies on all aspects of international recruitment, including the implications for human resources and risk management strategies.
Our expertise includes:
- Establishing business sponsorship arrangements (including advising on sponsorship obligations and undertakings);
- Compliance issues, sponsorship monitoring, audits and site investigations by Department officers;
- Verifying work rights and entitlements of various visa holders;
- Preparing employment contracts that are compliant with Immigration Law and advising on special termination procedures for temporary visa holders;
- Negotiating Labour Agreements and Enterprise Migration Agreements.