Holding Redlich specialises in all aspects of debt recovery, from early demands and payment negotiations through to debt recovery litigation. We take the time to get to know your business and work with you to ensure that our strategy properly considers your commercial, strategic, reputational and legal needs.
Legal expertise and experience
Holding Redlich has extensive experience in debt recovery matters, having acted for a broad range of organisations. Our success in debt recovery stems from our approach to these matters:
- work is performed by qualified, experienced lawyers with extensive experience in both debt recovery and litigation
- debt recovery files receive direct partner supervision
- our procedures are streamlined and focus on early resolution in the event of a genuine dispute
- we provide you with regular updates to ensure we meet your internal reporting requirements
- we are hands-on and proactive in our recovery actions
- we add value to your business through providing complimentary debtor management advice and actively identifying areas of improvement to your systems and documents to assist in the reduction of debtor-related issues.
Examples of our recent experience include:
- advising a large national projectconsulting company in the recovery of various aged debts and negotiating payments
- advising a large Queensland infrastructure government owned corporation on debt recovery matters and negotiation of repayments
- negotiating settlement of a debt worth over $140,000 through a monthly payment plan for a New Zealand based plastic packaging manufacturing company
- advising and assisting in the resolution of various landlord/tenant debt disputes.
Our team consists of qualified lawyers with extensive experience in debt recovery, litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Our team are committed to providing tailored commercial advice and working efficiently and cost-effectively.
The right approach
We are committed to responsiveness, proper identification of the issues and tasks and allocating the appropriate resources. We will not over-service you. We will bring our legal, commercial and industry knowledge and experience to each matter. Our years of experience working in debt recovery means that we understand what needs to be done and how to achieve it. Please contact us to discuss your debt recovery options and hear about our fee structure arrangements for debt recovery matters.