The type of person who may be able to claim against a deceased estate:
- Wife, husband or partner of the deceased
- Child or adopted child of the deceased
- Grand child of the deceased
- Ex-wife, ex-husband or ex-partner of the deceased
- Brother or sister of the deceased
- A person who lived with and was, to some extent, dependant upon the deceased (eg.step child)
- A person who has acted as a carer
- You may be entitled to make a claim if a Will was not written
Holding Redlich has the understanding and expertise to assist you or your clients to find solutions to issues involving deceased estates and contesting wills.
Contact us today to assist you to find the best pathway to deal with disputes involving a deceased estate and to advise you on a range of outcomes that may be available to you.
Chris Brodrick –
T: (0)3 9321 9804 or
Howard Rapke –
T: (0)3 9321 9742 or